General Group Study
Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- Language Express reserves the right to change its schedule of fees, Terms and Conditions, lesson schedule and/or class locations at any time without notice.
- Language Express is bound by the legislation of the Thai Government.
- Language Express can only accept students of 16 years of age and above. Students under 16 years of age will only be accepted with the approval of the Branch Manager.
- Language Express is not bound to accept every application. If Language Express rejects an application, then fees paid will be refunded in accordance with the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- All fees are payable to Language Express in Thai baht only.
- Student enrollment will not be confirmed and study cannot start until full payment has been received by Language Express.
- Packages must start within 28 days of Language Express receiving a minimum 5,000THB deposit payment.
- Classes must be booked and cancelled in advance for the appropriate level using the online booking system.
- Students may only attend time sessions for the purchased package. The session times are as follows: Weekdays: Morning: 9am – 12.50pm, Afternoon: 1pm – 4.50pm, Evening: 5pm – 8.50pm; Weekends: 9am – 5.50pm.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours before the start of the class or the lesson will be charged automatically.
- If Language Express cancels a class an extra 7 days will be added to the student’s package.
- Students cannot extend the end date of their package.
- Packages and/or package fees paid cannot be transferred to other people or packages.
- If the end date of the package is reached before the full amount of purchased lessons have been used then the student may add these lessons to a new purchased package at no additional cost.
- Language Express reserves the right to refuse changes to an agreed package. In the event that Language Express allows a change to an agreed package, an administration fee of up to 2,500 THB, not inclusive of any offsetting price difference between packages, may be charged.
- Language Express’ Terms and Conditions may differ from that of a Representative of Language Express. You are advised to confirm with the Representative regarding their Terms and Conditions relating to their services.
Exam preparation result guarantee
- Language Express guarantee student’s score will increase by at least 100 points (TOEIC) and 0.5 (IELTS), or student can repeat the programme again for free.
- The guarantee of TOEIC is only applicable to students who are at our Arrival Level. All students must take our placement test before the commencement of the programme.
- This guarantee is applicable upon full completion of the programme (60 lessons).
- A 90% class attendance is required along with completion of all homework given by the teacher.
- The guarantee is valid if the test is taken by the student within 1 month after full completion of the programme.
Student Code of Conduct
- Language Express will not be held responsible for any loss, accident or damage related to students’ belongings.
- Students will not hold Language Express, its teachers, management or staff responsible for any, loss, accident or injury.
- Students agree to follow all lawful and reasonable instructions given by Language Express staff while on school premises and / or while participating in any class or event.
- Students agree to behave in a safe and responsible manner at all times, and will not undertake any activity or action that may be deemed illegal, dangerous and / or beyond their ability to carry out safely.
- Students agree to take sole responsibility for their own safety and actions in any class or event. Language Express, its teachers, management, or staff are not responsible for students’ actions or safety.
- Failure to comply with any of the above may result in students being dismissed and / or suspended from their package and / or Language Express.
- Where students are dismissed and / or suspended from their packages and / or Language Express due to failure to comply with any of above, no refund of fees paid will be made. Students may also be required to pay for any damages and / or disruptions caused, and / or reported to the relevant Government authorities, which could result in the cancellation of their visa.
- Photographs, videos, testimonials and / or course work provided by students and / or taken by Language Express may be used by Language Express for marketing and promotional purposes in the public domain.
Cancellation Policy – Student Default
- The student will be deemed to have defaulted where they cancel their package, defer their package, and / or reach the end date of their package with lessons remaining, without written and signed approval from Language Express.
- All cancellation and / or deferment requests must be made in writing and must be accompanied by supporting documentation where required. Requests are to be forwarded to Language Express and are not deemed effective unless agreed in writing.
- If installment payments are not received in advance of the specified date, Language Express reserves the right to cancel a student’s enrolment immediately.
- If the full balance has not been paid within 28 days of the start date, the student will be deemed to have defaulted and the package will be voided.
Cancellation Policy – School Default
- Language Express reserves the right to cancel a package and / or enrolment prior to the commencement date of the package, in which case, fees paid will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy.
- If Language Express is unable to deliver a package in full the remaining value of the package will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy.
- All complaints must be made in writing and must be accompanied by supporting documentation. Requests are to be forwarded to Customer Service at Language Express, who will acknowledge receipt within 24 hours. If further action is required a final decision will be made within 7 days of receipt of the information.
- All payments are non-refundable unless in exceptional circumstances, judged on a case by case basis, at the discretion of Language Express and following the above Complaints Procedure.
- If the student has enrolled directly, refunds will be paid directly to them. If they have enrolled through a Representative of Language Express, refunds will be paid to the Representative.
- Where a refund is due, Language Express will process the refund within 28 days of confirmation and provide the student or the Representative of Language Express with a Refund Statement.
- Refunds are payable in Thai baht only, minus the 5,000 Thai Baht minimum deposit.
- In all cases under the Refund Policy any deposits and / or credit card transaction fees are non-refundable.
I have read and I understand and agree to abide by the terms above.